Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One Act of Random Kindness at a time...

So, yesterday I really needed to get some things accomplished so I got my "nanny" to come in for 5 hours.... It was so nice to be able to get those things accomplished without having to parent at the same time. Especially with 3 BOYS!!!!

I went and gave blood. Something I have been meaning to do but couldn't because I had the kids 24/7 and didn't want to take the boys there because that's just not a place where you take your kids. It's was lovely. I love to give something that will help many people. I have the universal blood O negative with an antibody that helps preemies.

Next stop, I visited a friend who was in the hospital. I was able to bring lunch (and tulips with her favorite candy!) to her without having the boys with me. Plus, the hospital is no place for those boys!!! I was able to sit and chit chat for an hour or so.

After the hospital, I ran to walmart to pick up a small Kennnel for our new family member. I tried calling the lady all day to pick Jaxon up, but she hasn't got back to me. Jaxon is a Shih-a-poo, which is a Shih tzu and poodle mix. They are called designer dogs because of how cute and little they are. Needless to say, we still don't have our precious puppy.... The boys were very upset that I was empty handed when I came home. Even Jacob was asking for the ladies number to call. We have already formed a bond with this puppy and we haven't even seen him.

That was all yesterday, and today we are going to the park to have a picnic with several of our friends. I am very excited.... And for those of you who don't know, I am off all week due to Lisd meetings.

No comments: