Friday, August 27, 2010

CPR/First Aid and Super Hero Capes....?

Yesterday evening I had to go to my school for a CPR/First aid training.  Anytime I leave the house without my boys and husband, my boys always ask questions where, why, how? 

They are very curious little boys.  So whenever they asked where I was going I told them I had to go to CPR/First Aid training.  Then the following question why?  I told them I had to learn how to save people.  They automatically assumed I was going to save someone from drowning.  Mason then said, "Mommy, are you taking your cape?"  I asked him, "what cape?"  He proceeded, "Are you going to wear a super hero cape to rescue people?"  I thought that was the most absolute cutest thing ever.  Mason left the room because I told him the clothes that I was wearing were my 'super hero clothes' to save people.  Hayden was still in the room, so I asked him if I could borrow one of his capes.  He said YES, let me go get it.  He comes back and says, I can't find it.

The moral to this sweet story is that, ANYONE who is rescuing people or a person is like a Super Hero in little kids eyes, or at least 3 little boys that I know! 

No comments: