Thursday, September 2, 2010

Routine

This is the start of my two sons, 3rd week in school.  I really think this year has started off perfect because of the routine we have set in place for the boys.  In the evening, the boys shower, brush their teeth, get baby lotioned up and then our whole family meets in our bedroom for reading time (in which we read a different book each night). We pray over our sons and then tuck them in their beds with a kiss and "I love you". 

In the morning, since their bus picks them up at 7:00 am, I wake them up at 6:45 am and since I have their clothes picked out the process of getting dressed is less stressed and just a matter of putting them on.  They brush their teeth and we walk out the door around 6:55 am, in which, I pray over them and then they hop on the bus. 

Each year gets better and better when it comes to organization and routine.  I am very happy with this routine!

No comments: