Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 1 on Cleanse

First day of cleanse was a piece of cake kale! First thing this morning besides the normal rush to the bathroom to pee (sorry I have warned you in earlier posts my filter doesn't work very often, too much TMI moments) I heated up my big coffee cup full of lemon and water.  It was different from my normal just cold water but it's do-able.  Got dressed and right before I left the house- toasted my sprouted bread and added almond butter.  It was quite tasty.  God knew what he was doing when he made this delicious healthy food. 

For my snack, I brought the hummus I made the night before and it was also very tasty with the green bell peppers and carrots.  For lunch, I ate my sprouted tortilla with avocado, bean sprouts, cucumbers, spinach and tomato.  As a side, I had a baggie full of mango, kiwi, and cantalope. It was very juicy and full-filling.

For another snack, I had a banana and a vitality booster (sprouted almonds, almond milk, chia seeds, coconut flakes, flax seeds, mixed fruits (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries), and kale.  It was good, even Mason (my 5 year old) enjoyed it's yumminess. 

Dinner is my favorite, I made sweet potato fries (look at blog post before this one for recipe).  I am going to make 1/4 cup quinoa and a side salad and drink more water.  It's a good thing I love water! 











No comments: