Friday, September 5, 2008

Boycotting Oprah

I have been a big fan of Oprah's for the longest time. But since I have read on the Drudge Report (please check the link out) that she isn't going to have Sarah Palin on her show, that really irrated me. Anyway, I am boycotting her show and letting everyone that I know about it. She would interview Hilary Clinton in a heartbeat. But since Palin is Republican she is going to interview her because it might conflict her thing with Obama. I believe the only reason she is going for Obama is for his color. I am by no means racial. But I disagree that you are going for a person for their color and for not what is right. I believe Palin will be a great asset to have at the Whitehouse. Well, I just read that and about flipped out of my chair. Oh yes, and her staff is divided, a lot want Palin to be on the show. I would guess they don't get a say. That's all I have to say, NOPRA and NOBAMA !!!!