Monday, September 1, 2008

:::They got a lot done today:::

I was very happy today when I went out back to our "new" lot to see what was going on. My husband, brother-in-law, Father-in-law, and uncle were working on the septic. At one point in the day, my husband came in and broke some heavy news onto me that the septic was broke and not useable and that we would have to get a new one and it would take a month or so to get that. That really put a sadness in my Labor day. Then a few hours later, he came back and said that the septic is going to be do-able after-all. That really made my day.

We are hopefully going to get our house this week!!! YEAH!!! To see them working really excited me. I can't wait for tomorrow to be here, so that we can call the house people and see exactly what day we are looking at getting the house. Tomorrow is a big day for us as in calling a lot of people and getting our T's crossed and I's dotted. I will continue to keep you all updated on the house.

No comments: