Friday, September 5, 2008

Motivated to Lose it

Today, I have been inspired to finally lose the last 15 pounds that I keep setting aside. I was 5 pounds away from being pre-pregnancy weight with my first child, before the end of our school year last year. But this summer with all the moves really took a toll on me. I haven't wanted to do anything. I just started getting back to walking with my sister-in-law Danielle and hopefully whenever we move next week and get situated I will get in a more routine schedule with working out more. I will keep you updated.... I am going to do my measurements and hopefully lose inches as well as weight. Honestly, I would rather lose inches then anything at all. I really need to go to the doctor and get a yearly physical done to make sure of no breast cancer. I have that in my family. So, I am always looking out for bumps. Anyway, keep checking on me.