Friday, September 5, 2008

:::Football:::

I had so much fun with my family tonight. We enjoyed a great meal at our favorite Mexican food restaurant, with my mom and step dad, grandparents, and 2 of my aunts and one uncle. Before we were leaving, our favorite waiter, Jason, told us that Pete Benz was playing tonight at 7 pm. Well, we were almost done and in walks Pete Benz. While we were paying he was getting stuff set up. Right as we were about to walk out he spoke in the mic and asked what the red heads name was. We told him Hayden. He then spoke in the mic and said "Hayden, you are the cutest baby ever!" and started to sing the Barney song, "I love you". I put him down and he started to dance. Of course, that got everyone around to laugh. It was cute. Then we met up with them at the Hutto varsity football game. My cousin Trevor plays on the team. We just had a lot of fun visiting and watching him play. The boys weren't very good so we ended up leaving in between the 3rd quarter. While the boys were drifting to sleep in the back, Jacob and I really enjoyed a great conversation between the two of us. Where both of us were laughing hard. I love those!!! That was our fun filled evening.

No comments: